Monday, July 28, 2008

Chet & Linda's Weding

Congrats to Chet & Linda Davis. Wishing all your hopes and dreams as man and wife come true!







The top tear of the cake did not survive the ride from Baldwin Co. to Mobile. But I was able to re-frost it. It was not perfect but it worked in a pinch.
The day was hectic for the couple.....the usually family drama! Not to mention the massive thunderstorms ripping through the area. Gotta love those squalls...lol! Then the overwhelming humidity. Chet was totally freaking out about the lateness of the bride's side of the party due to the torrential downpour. So, the ceremony was 45 minutes late...but came together in the end.



Carol.....you pulled it off. You deserve a pat on the back. Chet & Linda were lucky to have you!

Overall it was a great weekend with my family. I love and miss you all so much!
Special shout out to Keith and Rhonda for making the wedding extra fun, and for making me wash those paper plates! I promised I would not post their picture because of their choice of attire...let's just say it was a little understated! Beach Bums!
Love to all...........Wendy

1 comment:

Tayde Lund said...

Wow Wendy, everyone looks soooo nice!!! I love love the pix!!! OMG your hair is adorable!!! And I love Mollie's Dress, can I borrow it? OMG LOVE IT!! GREAT post!:) smiles!
i'll blog about my weekend tomorrow...or maybe later tonite:)smiles!!! Wow, Ron and Matthew look handsome also:)Wow, for something not so formal, it seemed fancy to me!!! Nice wedding!