Sunday, September 7, 2008

FABULOUS!


Sorry the pictures are so orange. We could not use the flash. We were completely over dressed...should have known we would be...I'm mean this is the south....most everyone was wearing jeans and nice tee's. I wore a dress and heels. Wish I would have gone more casual. Oh well live and learn!

The theater was so beautiful! Our seats were very close to the stage. Ron earned major brownie points for that..:o)
It was surreal seeing her in person. She was amazing. Very offensive and I loved it! She did not hold back the way she does on her shows. She totally "went there"! And her "gays" were there in record numbers...lol! Have not seen that may gay people since I went to see Brokeback Mountain...yes I saw it! It was haunting and beautiful! Anyways...she ROCKED it out! I think Ron was a little lost for some of it...but he was totally laughing his booty off! It was great to just laugh and be silly for a night with Ron! We really had a awesome time!

Wish you could see her face, but the spot light was just to bright. I took at least 20 pic's but they all turned out this way :o( Kathy did not do an appearance after the show. No pictures or autographs...that's okay though...I still love her!

2 comments:

Loren said...

I bet she was hilarious :)

Tayde Lund said...

oh how fun, I would have been the other "dressed up" person if I was there!! OH how I'm sooo jealous!!!! someday!