Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Weekend on the Gulf Coast


What a wonderful sight! This flag is flying high over my hometown of Fairhope!

The Fairhope Pier will always hold special memories of my youth.

The fountain by the bay. Donna...you hold my favorite memory of this picture....winkwink!

Matty & MeMe & Mollie....wow 3 m's...lol!

Walter & Me & MeMe...I love you guys! Thanks for spending with us a beautiful day by the bay!


Ron we missed you! But we were so glad you had the boy's and the Chief's...who won because you were there to cheer them on....heehee!

Our favorite place to eat in Fairhope. They peel the shrimp right there when you order them. GROSS! My kids love it though....they are serious seafood addicts..lol!

This is my favorite place to eat in Mobile! We love the owners. Fred and Sherry from Philly! They make the best Cheese steak outside of Philly! Hands down...Yummie!

I LOVE CHEESE STEAKS!!!!!!
I promise we didn't go down just for the food...maybe...no really. We are so blessed to be close to home and able to go and visit when ever we can! I love seeing my family and can't wait to be back on the Gulf Coast!

2 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

OMG MISS wendy, I wish I was there tooo!! all I can say , is that last pic made me soooo hungry!!! now I'm hungry and it's almost 10 at nite!!! And can I say, GET a TAN girlfriend!!! hehehehhe, sorry, just razzing ya!! Oh looks like soo much fun!! I can't wait to go back to the gulf coast and see you guys and MEME and just have one of them darn good looking sandwiches!!! YUMMO!!!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!

Wendy said...

No Tan! The Sun is your enemy! God made me this color and that's the way I'll stay...LOL! Plus, have you ever see Ron...lol! We are a ghostly pair...heehee!