Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Remembered Always!


On this day let us all remember the men and women who serve our country with everything they have to give. They make sacrifices above and beyond! And let us remember those who have fallen. They who gave their lives to defend our rights. Thank you to All our Veterans and active duty men and woman! You make us safe and give us courage everyday! God Bless you and your families!
And to my favorite Sailor....we love you and appreciated your dedication to the Navy and our country! You make us proud everyday! Enjoy your day off...your navy wife has big plans to drag you all over the shopping malls today...heehee! But, I promise to feed you an awesome Lunch!! I love you baby!!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

You have a very handsome honey! Tell him thank you from Four Seasons Farm...let me know if you get anything Twilighty at the mall!

Loren said...

We had a really nice ceremony at my school. It gave me serious chills.