Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bright and early...all smiles and ready to rip!
First let's see what Santa put in our Stockings? Lot's of candy and books.
Matthew's favorite present....a mac-daddy Video rocker...this sucker has surround sound and arm rest.Mollie loved her IHome Docking Station for her IPod!  Matthew was absolutely thrilled about Star Wars Clone Wars Movie!

The Wii thrilled them to no end! They were shocked and totally beside themselves!
Mollie's face says it all...LOL!They were very happy and ready to play with their loot! It was an awesome day. My Mom and Step-dad came to visit for a few days. I'll post some pic's of them later! Hope all your holidays were filled with love, laughter, and joy!

7 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

The Wii shocked and amazed at our house...I thought she would pass out when she opened her Wii fit! LOL! Looks like your 2 were very happy!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the pics. Glad to see that Matt and Mollie loved their gifts. Happy New Year!

Tayde Lund said...

super cool!!! OHHH the Wii rocks!! have fun! keep enjoying your familia! smiles, hugs and kisses from AZ!:P

Deanna said...

Hi Wendy! I loved all of your family pictures. I just loved the look on the children's faces as they opened their gifts. They look so adorable.

I hope you and your family have a blessed 2009.

P.S. Your mom is very beautiful. I love that picture of the two of you.

Hugs,
Deanna :)

Deanna said...

Hey Wendy, when you get a chance hop over to my blog. I have an award waiting for you.

Hugs,
Deanna :)

Loren said...

HAHA MOLLIE'S FACE DOES SAY IT ALL.
I'm pretty sure I looked the exact same way when we got ours this Christmas.

Deanna said...

Wendy, I have some more awards to give out. Drop by and pick them up.

Hugs,
Deanna :)