Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year to all!!!

I have been meaning to blog more....but I have been so busy with traveling and vacationing, I just haven't had the time. So much has been going on here. We had a wonderful Holiday and fantastic visit with my parents!! I miss them already! The kids have gone back to school and Ron is back to work. We are remodeling our pantry...thanks to Gabe...he is building some really beautiful shelves! I'm patching and painting. Can't wait for it to be done! It's going to look fabulous! I will post before and after pictures when it's done! Hope every one's holidays were merry and bright!! Love to all!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Glad to see a post from ya! Things have been pretty boring here. Glad to hear you had a great holiday!

Deanna said...

Hi Wendy! Glad to hear you and the family had a great time.

You will definately have to post those before and after pics! I love to see before and after pictures of projects. Luckily for me, my little sister Laurie loves to remodel her home so she's always got projects going on.

Have a great weekend!
Deanna :)