Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hazy Days of Winter!!

We had a snow day today! Kids were very excited. Nothing like having hump day off. Although Matthew was up at 6:30am....he came in our room and said "mom..psst mom...did I wake you up eating my breakfast?' I was like "what"...no...you woke me up asking me if you woke me up eating your breakfast...lol! What a silly boy! This is the view from our front door.
Still the front door....it's to cold to go out there.....I'm such a wimp!
Back yard view...lol! To cold to swim or hot tub!
Matthew was trying to get the ice and snow off my car...I caught him using a putty knife...YIKES!!! Thank goodness I saw him before he scratch the window. Sometimes I have no idea what this kid is thinking...lol!

4 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

wow! love all the white snow, but lets keep it in TN...I don't want it! :) love ya!

Deanna said...

LOL...okay, I can top that..how about a cover from a CD. My husband. When we first got married. What a lunkhead....hee hee hee. I still tease him about that.

Love the snow pics. I miss snow.

Deanna :)

BTW, thank you for your words of encouragement. It means a lot to me.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a sweet blog you have! Really enjoyed my visit! ~Maryjane

Deanna said...

Just dropping by to see how you are doing.

Hugs,
Deanna :)