Friday, October 17, 2008

The Boy's are Back in Town!


Well it was open mic night at Bogey's. And Ron and Joe were at it again...living in the hay day of their rock'in roll past...heehee! Just kidding! These two love music and playing it on stage is something they love to do! It warms my heart to see them together again playing the classics's...LOL!

I love my Rock and Roll Fantasy!

Go Brett...I mean Ron...LOL!

Joe rock'in the house with his guitar. He is very talented!

Ham bone!

Strike a pose! 3 Tom Collin's later...heehee!
Together again....wish it could be more!

Love you baby sister! Miss you everyday.

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I know what you mean about missing little sisters. I have been missing Lil Sis something awful lately. Looks like you all were having a blast!

Tayde Lund said...

OMG this is soooooooooooooo something I LOVE to do!!! OMG love love the pix, it looks like you had sooo much fun!!! wish I could have been there to play groupie of the band like you!! hehehehhe! You're such a roadie, that's why we're such best friends!!! hehhehehhe! Hey but I would be hitting on the other band....not your man:)