Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


So, we are not trick or treating this year. Kids are older and there is so much we have to do. First the game, then it's off to have dinner. Ron wants On the Border...kid's want the food court at the mall and I want....In and Out Burger...yummmm! But we don't have one here...boohoo!

Miss Tayde...can you hook a girl up...winkwink!
This is the Mall I wish I was going to...;o)
Hot Topic is premiering the Soundtrack to the movie "Twilight" tonight in all their stores! You can't buy it until Nov. 4th but you can hear it...so exciting!! Mollie and I can't wait! We will be there jamm'in out...heehee!
Then back home to see what I think is the best Halloween Movie ever....I love to say...amuck...amuck...amuck...heehee! I'm such a halloweinee!

What ever your plans are for today...have a wonderful and safe Halloween!

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Did you hear they are postponing the official guide that was due out Dec. 30th...they want to add more stuff!

Did you hear the Phillipines is getting special ice cream flavors from haagan daaz that are Twilight related?

Sounds like a fun Halloween! We put Halloween "to bed" last nite so we are doing NOTHING today.

I want to go to the Mall of America! That is one of my dream vacations! I have never been to In and Out Burger.

Tayde Lund said...

hey love your halloweenie post! too cute! you guygs have a blast and enjoy your evening together as a family! I'll be having a halloweenie party myself:) kiddos are still in the PRIME of this holiday! well I'm off to sub at CHS!! Yay!! can't wait to see all the HS kiddos dressed up!! :)

Tayde Lund said...

BTW mall of america rocks!!! we were there when Marti and Dusty got married and we had fun! Back when it was just the three musketeers...Tommy, Tommy Jr and I!!! :)

Wendy said...

OMGoodness...Miss Scrappy you are most definitely missing out on the best burgers in the world. If your ever on the west coast you have to go into one. There my favorite!

I did hear about the official guide. Hope they don't delay to long.

Yummm....Ice Cream....come on Haagan Daaz...we want some too..:o)

I want to go to MN to see the Mall of America. I hear they really do a fabulous job of decorating for the holidays. You should make that your trip.

Enjoy your day of Nothing...heehee!

Wendy said...

Have fun at the Halloween Party Miss Tayde...can't wait to see the pic's!

I did'nt know you went to Mall of America...hellooooo jealous now...heehee!

Scrappy Girl said...

You HAVE to post a pic of your son...I gotta see! I hope you took one!