Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back and not getting in the car again!


Now, I'm not a hunter or fisherman...but this place is amazing! You would never know there was a recession by the number of people in this store spending away...lol!


This was a real Alligator...scary huh?



Very cool aquarium with all kinds of fish.

Massive Cat Fish...I'd like to fry this bad boy up with a mess of collards and hush puppies...lol!
Had a wonderful time visiting Mobile and my family. But...I'm not getting in the car with my family again for at least a month...LOL! I have heard enough....he touched me...I have to pee...are we there yet...turn the air on...she touched me...knock it off you knuckle heads! And they were are not even sitting in the same seat...geezzzz!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That looks like such a cool place to visit...I think Dr. Hubby went to one when he was in Dallas. We live near a Cabellas and it is very similar....lots of stuffed animals.

Car rides are enough to make ya lose your mind....I know! We always make a 12 hour drive once a year to visit Lil Sis...not fun with 2 little ones!

Tayde Lund said...

OMG before daddy left on deployment we spent an amazing weekend in PHX AZ...and we spent a whole day dedicated to the BASS PRO and also CABELA'S...OMG , talk about kick butt stores!!! sooo super cool, the munchkins loved it, but my purse hated it, yikes, did daddy spend a fortune or what!!!!!!! crazy boy!!! fishing is for RICH people!!! hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)