Thursday, October 16, 2008

Robas Family Farm


Here we are at Roba's! http://www.robafamilyfarms.com/ This is an awesome place with a petting zoo, hayrides, corn maze, pig races, pumpkin patch,Christmas tree farm and apple orchard. We had a really great time. It was cold and overcast but, we still had fun chasing each other in the corn maze and feeding the animals.

They had two crazy lama's that were very friendly.

Joe was baaaaa'ing up with the goats.

Going into the maze.....this was fun!!!

I was hungry...heehee!

Pumpkins...which one do we pick?

BURRRR....it was cold! Donna loves the cold and I hate it. My ears are freezing...LOL!

I'm thinking about making this our Christmas card. What do you think?

The hayride to the orchard.
Horse'in around...or should I say cow'in & pig'in around...LOL!

Little baby Christmas trees....how sweet!

Taking a rest!

Just look at those fall color's! It was so beautiful there. It's up in the mountains and well worth a visit! We loved it!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That last picture is gorgeous! Love those autumn colors.

I also love that cow hat...how sexy! LOL

Tayde Lund said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH love love the pumpkins...but I do agree, that's an awesome family pic!!! how cute!! I would soo send that one out, you look cute and everyone else looks sooo natural, nothing is forced in this pic and that's why I love it!! It's just you guys being you guys!!! ehehheheh! love it girlie, go for it, order 100 for the xmas cards..oh wait, that's crazy me!:) ehhehehe!

Loren said...

I like the one with you and dad in animal costume :-P