Saturday, August 2, 2008

BREAKING DAWN Release Party

We got to our B&N at 7:00pm. We had a really awesome place in line to get our wristbands! We were only 15 from the front! But the cool thing was that was only for what order you would be call to come up and purchase your book.....well at about 11:10pm I decided to let the girls just roam around the store and I would see if I could sneak into the front of the line and just wait it out! Well...it worked! We were first in line!!!! WOOHOO!!!! We were out the door at 12:10am. I made the girls read to me all the way home....lol! Then, I did not go to bed! I stayed up reading all night long....I finished the book at 6:15pm tonight. It was an extremely emotional roller coaster ride. I cried, I laughed, I got pissed, and I LOVED every minute of it!!!!! I will be in a coma tonight! I didn't think I had it in me to stay awake....but the book was so amazing it was not hard at all! Ron was a little freak out when he got up and realized I had not gone to bed...hehehe! But he completely understood why! Sorry but I have an addiction!!!!


We got to meet Seth the webmaster of http://www.stepeniemeyer.com/! He was so nice and answer every question throw at him by 300 screaming teenage girls....lol! We had so much fun....we answered all our trivia questions right so we got Breaking dawn Buttons.......and if you pre-ordered you got a sheet of really cool Stickers! My favorite is I <3 Edward!

All in all......it was a FABULOUS night! I will remember it as a wonderful experience that Mollie and I will never forget! Love ya Mollie girl!!!!

2 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

HOW cute, I'm JEALOUS, will definately be picking up my copy of the book here soon:)
great pix!
love ya girlies!

Suzanne said...

You guys look great!