Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn Bash!


Tonight is Mollie's big night at Barns&Noble's Breaking Dawn Release Party! She is over the moon about this Series. But, truth be told so am I.....hehe! I'm loading up the van and taking all her friends up there @7:00pm! Now, it does not offically start until 10:00pm, but we want to get parking. Then we will walk over to the Mall! Say a prayer for me.....giddy teenage girls and the mall...lol! The really cool thing about it is that Seth the WebMaster on http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ will be at our Barns&Noble for a Q/A & Book Signing. But, the bad thing about it is lots and lots of teenage girls worked up into a frenzy...lol! I'm taking my camera, because there is a costume contest, prom pictures (got to read the book to know why), and games. So, all in all it should be a riot! Wish me luck......EDWARD RULES!

1 comment:

Tayde Lund said...

WEll I wish I could be there, even though i'm just jumping on the bandwagon, it sounds like soooo much fun!!! I'll definately be thinking of you guys as I sit on my sofa tonite:)....wish I could sooo be there with you guys, HOW FUN!!! have a blast!love you guys!