Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Over...:o(






I'm suffering from the Twilight Saga being over...:o( I feel actual pain knowing Breaking Dawn is the last one of the series. I literal cried over the last page when it said "THE END"! None of the books have that phrase in them, it was shocking...hehe! Mrs. Meyer is doing a 5th book but it's a re-make of Twilight, only it's in Edward's perspective. If you have a high school girl you have to buy her these books...they are filled with first love, adventure, friendship, and humor! It's silly how addicted I became over theses books. I'm a grown woman with a secret...lol! I love Edward Cullen...hehehe!

3 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

what are you going to do with yourself now...no more excuses for not cooking dinner for your fam! hheeeeehehehe! I still can't believe what a nutt you are!!! geeshhhhhhhhh, wish I was more motivated to read like that!:) I think i'm traumatized from all the required reading in College:)
Ok girlie TGIF...hope you have a good one!! thanx for the compliment...awwwe I'm cuter than the hills chicks!!! you are my BFF!

Loren said...

Yay :) I got a blogger. It's http://xxlovelycollision.blogspot.com/.

Wendy said...

Tayde...I have no problems finding excuses to not cook dinner! The list is LONG...heehee! You know it was very hard to read anything when my kids were little. It's much easier since they have social lives and don't need me as much! Which makes me sad, but I'm glad they get to do things with their friends and have activities. Their growing up so fast. I miss them already...lol! Have a great weekend! Later...Wendy