Sunday, August 10, 2008

Loren's Book Tag

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4-7 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet. I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest (unless it's too troublesome to reach and is really heavy. Then go back to step 1).
6. Tag someone to do this.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay, of course it this book..heehee.



YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
"Are you well?"
Edward asked through the door.

"Did you get sick again?"

"Yes and no," I said, but my voice sounded strangled.

"Bella?

Can I please come in?"

Worriedly now.

"O . . . Kay?"

~Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer

Okay, it was one of two books on my nightstand...the other one was "The Guardian" by Dee Henderson. So, now I have to tag someone.....let me see....Miss Tayde dig out a book...heehee! I tag you!

2 comments:

Loren said...

Lol, that's exactly why I chose Twilight instead :)

Tayde Lund said...

Cool, I did it!!! this was fun!!! Even though that books been sitting there forever...i'm sooo bad about reading, it was that book and "don't sweat the small stuff"....hee hee!:)