Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Favorite Thing!


After being inspired by little Tommy and his 7 things for school (wink wink)....and a little nod to Oprah's favorite things...I have decided to tell ya'll about my new favorite thing. I'm totally digging Coffee-Mate's new flavor "Tiramisu"....it is super yummy! Funny, I have never eaten Tiramisu...not really a southern thang...hehe...but I am addicted to this creamer. I hope it's not a season flavor...can't be without it now...lol! Oh well, maybe their next one will be just as good. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

Well I am a big supporter of International Delights...but I have been known to go to the "Other" side so I will try this creamer!!! Sounds super yummy!!! and if there's one thing I remember, you and I know YUMMY all tooo well.....hey thanx for the"idea" check out my post on creamers!!!:)smiles, love to all!

Tayde Lund said...

Thanx a lot Miss Wendy, for OUTING me out like that, My AZ peeps had no idea I only had Marine parties!!! Geesh...truth be told, I'm a bad bad person...don't even think of being my neighbor either, you think Big Brother 10 is bad...they should have done a reality show on HORNET CT....hee hee!!

Wendy said...

Sorry I dimed you out Miss Tayde...hehe! But, I would be your neighbor anytime and twice on Sunday..lol! You were a ray of sunshine and a great friend to us during our stay on Hornet Ct. Dr. Phil should have been informed about our Peyton Place with a huge dose of "The Exorcist"...LOL! It would have made for a great show. I feel bad for who ever lives next to Reagan now...lol!