Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some of my Favorite Pic's of the Family


In the Mountains! Loren, Joseph, Mollie, Matthew, Emily, and Taylor. Such beautiful children. I love you guys!

Loren....ready for the game!

Emily...Bubble contest with Uncle Ron...she wins!

Joseph...ready to catch a game ball!

Taylor...laughing at her mom!

Emily, Mollie, Loren, and Joseph.....showing some love!
I'm so luck to have such wonderful niece's and nephew's. Our family is so blessed with wonderful kids! We are so proud of them all! My wish is to see them all more often.....they are growing up way to fast. Slow down will ya....lol!

3 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

oh they are sooo precious, love love the family pix!!!:)

Loren said...

Wow. I look dorky XD

Wendy said...

No you don't! You look super cute! Send my the picture you want up and I will change it! See how easy going I am....LOL!