Saturday, August 9, 2008

One of my favorites! ;o)


Last year the family and I were doing some shopping in Fairhope AL. when we decided to go into The Fairhope Fudge Emporium for some delicious Sugar-Free Fudge and Waffle Cones that would make your eyes bug out of your head there so good! It's so wonderful you don't even realize that the fudge is sugar-free. While the kids were picking out their ice cream, I was browsing around the shop when I found these wonderful tumblers. Double insulated, so no rings left by condensation. I bought only one, but went back the next day and bought another one. They are FABULOUS! You can buy lids and straws as well! My ice stays for hours and hours...with the lid! Later on...I got one for my siblings, Donna a Lacrosse and Chet a Florida Gators. I gave a my mom the glitter one. Everyone loves them! I also ordered through their web-site a couple of coffee mugs...it stays so hot! So now I can't be without these tumblers. I love them! http://www.tervis.com/

1 comment:

Tayde Lund said...

thanx for posting the link, wow, these look awesome, going to have to TRY EM out!!! love ya guys! have a fab weekend! ps....Loren's blog is sooo cute!! oh just love it!! where's mollie's? hehheeee!