Friday, August 22, 2008

Brighton High School Football

Brighton High School Cardinals
Went to our home opener game tonight night! BHS vs Frayser! We kicked their butts....42-14! I was very nervous about going because, we had told Matthew last year "when you start middle school we will let you walk around the game with some friends!" Now,I'm scared! I trust him to an extent...but he is a boy! Will he always do the right thing...NO! He has moments were he has lapses in judgement...or as I like to call them "stupid boy tricks!" But, he did awesome! He was able to walk around with his friend Zach. He had a great time. Mollie was with her friends and enjoying the game and all the boy's...LOL!! My babies are so grown up..:o( Before I know it they will be out of our home and doing their own thing. I'm so proud of both of them...I love my kids and wish them all the happiness in the world!


Ready to walk the game.

Waiting for the band and his buddy!
Enjoying the game!

Here they are the Brighton Cardinals!

3 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

oh how cute, love love mollie's fab glasses!!! love love these pics!!! Oh miss wendy you look great!!! love the sassy do...I bet Ron REALLY loves it!!!take care girlie, don't ya just love this blog stuff!!! Oh fun! especially me, hmmm what would make this moment fun right now, oh yea, a perfect margarita, which by the way, I have not had one at all during this deployment, I still haven't broken the emergency glass cover..you know the one that says...break if you think you've had enough...hhehehehehee! J/K....take care! boy am I bored tonite!:)

Wendy said...

Mollie actually loves her glass as well!

Thank you...I love my short hair. Will never go back to long hair again. It take very little shampoo and I blow it dry in 5 minutes! It's just so easy now.

Yes, I have to admit it...I love blogging! I'm hooked!

YUMMMM....I want a Margarita! I have not drank in forever! It's no fun drinking alone..:o(

Loren said...

Everyone knows football games are for socializing, not watching ;) Well, that's the case at my school. Our football team sucks.

Everyone goes for our band though. They kick total butt; they went to the Gator Bowl my freshman year!