Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mamma Mia Rocked!


Saw Mamma Mia yesterday with Mollie! It was AMAZING! I loved it...Mollie liked it but was embarrassed by my singing..LOL! I can't help it, everyone knows I'm a huge ABBA fan......I still think I'm the Dancing Queen...winkwink! The whole cast was awesome....they could really sing! Can't wait to own this one on DVD...I love musicals! Go see it with your girlfriends......there were no men in the theater...lol! Ron was relieved when I took Mollie instead of him...heehee!

3 comments:

Tayde Lund said...

oh how super awesome, can't wait to watch it!!! I thought I was the dancing queen!!! heee!heee!
love you guys always, miss tayde!

Suzanne said...

Glad you guys had a nice time.

Suzanne said...

http://www.juleshorselover.blogspot.com/. Check out Julie's page ..